Saturday, February 8, 2014

Wow after 4years finally i opened again my BLOG.. 
It's been so long...
SO, HIIIIII PHILIPPINES! AND HELLLLLLLLOOOO WORLD! I'M BACK.."GRYZ" is here again to BLOG you ...
I MISS THIS THING.. BY THE WAY I HAVE GOOD NEWS TO YOU "GRYZ" FOUND HIS TRUE LOVE SHE FOUND HIS LUCKY GUY...SOON THEY GET MARRIED AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER...I just wanna say I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

I love you honey
Happy Happy 9th Monthsary Honey...

“True love is the best thing in the world”

No comments:

Post a Comment